|OHIO BUSINESS ATTORNEY and GENERAL LEGAL MATTERS
LEGAL SUPPORT SERVICES FOR ATTORNEYS
|As an Ohio Business Attorney, I provide legal services and consultations for new and existing businesses and individuals. Starting a business but not sure what is the best entity? Need help or assurance that you have complied with necessary legal formalities and filings? Already in business and need a document or agreement? Have an employee or employer issue? Buying or selling a business? Involved in a conflict or dispute? Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org or call (614) 306-2401. Free initial consultations!|
NEW BUSINESS FORMATIONS:
As an experienced Ohio Business Attorney, I can help you with the important decision regarding the selection of the entity that will be best suited for your particular business venture. Need help with a LLC, C-Corp (profit or nonprofit), Partnership, Homeowners Association, Bylaws, Declarations or other matter?
- Cost Saving LLC Formation Packages: I provide many cost effective flat-rate LLC Packages designed to let you know exactly what it will cost to form your company or venture. There are no hidden extra fees. All Packages will be customized to fit your needs. They include the necessary documents to form your company, incorporate actual state filing costs, and include unlimited one-on-one attorney consultations. The intermediate and advanced packages include customized operating agreements and more! If you have any questions please give me a call.
If you have already formed your business let me help you with any day-to-day needs. You can minimize your risks and maximize your profits
- LLC Operating Agreements: Have you registered your LLC but have not yet prepared an Operating Agreement? If your LLC has more than one member you should have an Operating Agreement. I offer various Operating Agreement Packages that are extremely cost effective and these packages also include unlimited one-on-one attorney consultations. I will work with you and take as long as you need to make sure your Agreement fits your needs.
- Additional Documents and Agreements: I also offer additional documents and agreements. These documents are designed to provide you with a framework so that you can incorporate information based on your specific situation.
Operating Agreement Sample
Independent Contractor Agreement Sample
• Non-disclosure agreement
• Non-compete agreement
• Employee contract
• Custom handbooks
• Residential leases
• Commercial leases
• Articles of Association
• Homeowner Association Nonprofit Corporation Articles and Bylaws
• Developer Declarations and Bylaws
• Sales Rep, Supplier and Distribution Agreements
- EMPLOYEE OR EMPLOYER ISSUES: Need help with an employee or employer matter?
- BUSINESS PURCHASE OR SALE: Are you considering buying an existing business or selling your business? I can help you through this process. I provide asset purchase, assignment and assumption agreements, promissory notes and more…….
Franchises can provide individuals with a promising business venture. If you are thinking about buying a franchise I can help guide and advise you through all stages of the process, providing a neutral prospective as to the viability of the business venture itself and, if you decide that you want to pursue such a venture, I can help and guide you through all necessary stages to get you up and running. I also provide legal services for established franchisees. Please give me a call – there is no charge to discuss your business or venture. I offer a very cost effective Franchise Package and services for prospective franchise owners.
- Franchise Evaluation & Review (FDD and other Documents)
- Site Selection Review and Evaluation
- Entity Formation (LLC or other)
- License Requirements If Needed
- Lease Review and Negotiations
- Employee Documents
Do you have a Will, Ohio Living Will and Health Care POA, and Statutory Power of Attorney? I offer an Estate Package at a very reasonable rate that provides all 3 documents or I can provide you with an individual document.
MOBILE NOTARY SERVICE:
Need a document notarized – I will come to you if needed. I cover all of central Ohio and other areas! Cost $1.20 a mile (round trip) and $1.00 a document. For example, if I travel 10 miles to you and you have 3 documents that need notarized the cost is $27.00 ($1.20 X 10 X 2 + $3.00).
PROFIT AND NONPROFIT BOARD / ADVISORY MEMBER AVAILABILITY:
Need a Board or an Advisory Board member to help with your business? Let me help you maintain and grow your business.
DISPUTES AND LITIGATION:
A business relationship with another member, shareholder or third party does not always turn out the way it was initially intended. To that end, I offer mediation and dispute resolution services to avoid litigation. However, in the event that an attempted dispute resolution fails, please be assured that I will do what it takes to fight for your rights.
LEGAL SERVICES AND FEES:
My mission is provide you with excellent, fair and affordable services. I have established various legal packages that provide a flat fee – no surprises – and I will be with you until the project is completed. Alternatively, I also provide legal and consulting services for $50.00 / hr.
How would you pay for my hourly services? Suppose you give me a call and you don’t want to hire an employee for a specific project but would rather see if retaining an independent contractor is a better option. After our initial consultation (free) and we agree that the retention of an independent contractor is in your best interests, and would comply with the law, I may suggest that you should have that person enter into a written independent contractor agreement. I could help you with, or modify, a document you already have (see above - INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR AGREEMENT), or provide you with a completely separate document. At that point, I would provide you with a firm time that it will take me to complete the project. Let’s say I tell you it will take me 1.5 hrs. to draft the document and consult with you. You would go to the Purchase Page and enter quantity (1) for 1/2 hr. and quantity (1) for 1 hr. and pay by credit card. If you would rather pay by check that is acceptable also.