|OHIO BUSINESS ATTORNEY / GENERAL LEGAL MATTERS|
|Ohio Business Attorney, Legal and Consulting Services
Start-Up and Existing Business Solutions
Free Initial Consultations! Call or Email Me Today!
Are you thinking about or are you entering into a new business venture? If so, you likely have more questions than answers. Starting a new business is exciting, but it can also be overwhelming – the evaluation process, proper entity selection (Corporation, LLC or other entity), legal compliance issues (state or federal), employee and day-to-day concerns. Having one-on-one consultations with a licensed attorney can be invaluable. All of my services are interactive. I can help you with legal/business formalities and compliance matters, help you minimize your risk and, importantly, I will work within your budget and keep your costs to a minimum. Please Call or Email Me Today – (614) 306-2401; email@example.com.
“I will provide quick, valuable and cost effective services. Let me help you get up and running, maintain your business, or solve a problem.”
- Cost Saving Company Formation Packages: I provide many cost effective flat-rate Packages. You will know exactly what it will cost to form your company or venture. There will be no hidden extra fees and all Packages will be customized to fit your needs.These Packages include one-on-one attorney consultations and can be purchased directly from the Purchase Page.
Many existing businesses are in need of periodic or regular legal and business consulting services. However, these services are often avoided due to exorbitant fees charged in relation to services provided. To remedy that I provide numerous legal and business services, at extremely reasonable rates, for Family Businesses, Sole Proprietors, Partnerships, LLCs, Corporations (For-profit and Non-profit) and other ventures. I will act as your “in-house counsel” without the extra costs. Whether it is, among other things, a contract dispute, drafting of a needed legal document, help mediate a family business matter, or buy or sell a business, I will be available for you.
- Custom Business Documents and Agreements: Have you formed your LLC but have yet to prepare an Operating Agreement? Do you need a specific contract? I offer numerous customized transactional documents – contracts and agreements. This list is not exhaustive and is only a sample of what can be provided to help you start or maintain your business.
• Contracts (All Types)
• Operating Agreements
• Independent Contractor Agreements
• Non-Disclosure & Non-Compete Agreements
• Buy/Sell Stock Restriction Agreements
• Promissory Notes
• Asset Purchase Agreements (Buying/Selling a Business)
• Custom handbooks
• Residential & Commercial leases
• Articles of Association
• Homeowner Association
• Developer Declarations and Bylaws
• Non-Profit Associations and Corporations
- Flat Rate Document Preparation with Attorney Consultations. I will prepare and provide you with the following documents at a set fee. These are not form documents. Rather, I will provide you with documents designed for your specific needs. In addition, with respect to the preparation of the documents, I will provide you with unlimited attorney consultations. There will be no fee surprises! My goal is to save you money – while providing you with a needed document and legal advice. These documents, along with the unlimited consultations, can be purchased directly from the Purchase Page (to see a protracted sample of document samples please click document below or on Purchase Page). Contact Me Today at (614) 306-2401 or firstname.lastname@example.org so we can go over your needs.
- Non-Compete, Non-Solicitation, Confidentiality Agreement - Purchase ($150)
- Residential Lease Agreement- Purchase ($150)
- Commercial Lease Agreement – Purchase ($295)
- Distributor Agreement – Purchase ($150)
- Manufacturer/Sales Representative Agreement – Purchase ($150)
- Promissory Note – ($150)
EMPLOYEE OR EMPLOYER ISSUES:
Need help with an employee or employer issue?
BUSINESS PURCHASES OR SALES:
Are you considering buying an existing business or selling your business? I can help you through the entire process. I provide letters of intent, asset purchase, assignment and assumption agreements, promissory notes and more…….
Franchises can provide individuals with a promising business venture. If you are thinking about buying (or selling) a franchise I can help guide and advise you through all stages of the process I also provide legal services for established franchisees. Please Give Me A Call – there is no charge to discuss your business or venture.
Do you have a Will, Ohio Living Will and Health Care POA, and Statutory Power of Attorney? I offer an Estate Package at a very reasonable rate that provides all 3 documents or I can provide you with an individual document.
FAMILY BUSINESS LEGAL SERVICES AND GENERAL CONSULTING:
MOBILE NOTARY SERVICE:
Need a document notarized – I will come to you if needed. I cover all of central Ohio and other areas! Cost $1.20 a mile (round trip) and $1.00 a document. For example, if I travel 10 miles to you and you have 3 documents that need notarized the cost is $27.00 ($1.20 X 10 X 2 + $3.00). There is a minimum fee of $15.00.
PROFIT AND NONPROFIT BOARD / ADVISORY MEMBER AVAILABILITY:
Need a Board or an Advisory Board member to help with your business? Let me help you maintain and grow your business.
DISPUTES AND LITIGATION:
A business relationship with another member, shareholder or third party does not always turn out the way it was initially intended. To that end, I offer mediation and dispute resolution services to avoid litigation. However, in the event that an attempted dispute resolution fails, please be assured that I will do what it takes to fight for your rights.
LEGAL SERVICES AND FEES:
I will provide you with excellent, fair and affordable services. I have established various legal packages that provide a flat fee – no surprises – and I will be with you until the project is completed. Alternatively, I also provide legal and consulting services at approximately 1/3 the standard attorney hourly rate. What do I charge and how would you pay for my services? Let’s suppose you have an employee issue or you would like me to review or draft a contract, which will take 1.5 hrs. You could go to the Purchase Page and enter quantity (1) for 1/2 hr. ($35) and quantity (1) for 1 hr. ($65) and pay by credit card (Total of $100). If you would rather pay by check that is acceptable also.